LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAA LEEEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*bending knees and bows to audience*
From: Verena Gutheim Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:02 PM
Whhhhhhhoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr hooooaaaaaaaarr hooooooaaaaaaaaar!!!!! Hahahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
***singing with same melody***
Nobody works here, everybody naps here, think I wanna go home...stay there, be there, eat there, sleep there...think I wanna go hooooooooooooooooome.
Yeahhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!
From: Butler, Kate (CSS) Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:57 PM
***sings***
Nobody loves me everybody hates me think il go and eat worms...long ones, short ones, big ones, small ones...think il go and eat worrrrrms
From: Verena Gutheim Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:58 AM
Hey emiboo don't get too perky and start making fun of poor Liona-bunny being confused with the sub' directions. I remember a lovely neckibooobooo how tried (on the way home from the Eaton Centre) to catch a westbound train on that exact same North South line. You were lucky Kate and I could save you from getting lost and put you in the right direction. Hihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@Liona: How do you feel about Yoga today???
From: Hallford, Emily Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:49 AM
Don't really want to think about lychee anything today, just a little tired. Albert ended up working a double shift and worked until 7:30 this morn, so I kept waking up all night wondering if he was ok, worked 17 hours straight that poor guy.
Liona, Jaqueline is loverley and it's cool that she lives only 3 blocks from my abode. She's gonna teach me how to cook and heaven knows that's an important thing! Oh and hope u got home ok last night. We were worried about you when you were trying to go EAST on the North South subway line last night ;)
Must plan a BBQ for y'all at my place b4 you all start vanishing.
Bye ladies xx em
From: Butler, Kate (CSS) Sent: May 11, 2006 11:09 AM
Hahah yer I luv 'the hoff'...i heard somewhere that they are doing a movie re-make of knight rider, id like to see that I luved that show when I was a kid
Nothing eventful here - just bought myself an extra large coffee to wake myself up, feeling pretty knacked today, and the grey clouds and wet skies doesn't help either...
Wish this week would hurry up an end, so we can kick start into the weekend!! Yay!! Looking forward to it all!!!!!
Oooh a lychee martini would be 'so nice'
x
From: Sara Concah
HOW ARE YOU LOT THIS NASTY MORN?
I HAVE JUST SET THE WORLD TO RIGHTS WITH THE CHAIR, JIM..
HE TOLD ME THAT THE CANADAIAN MILITARY IS TOTALLY MESSED UP, AND CITED THE RECENT CASE OF THE GOVERNMNET WASTING MILLIONS BY INSISTING ON HAVING SPECIAL COMMISIONS FOR THE SOLDIERS HELMETS. (SO THAT THE MINISTERS COULD GIVE THE CONTRACT TO THEIR MATES WHO MANUFACTURED HELMETS) JIM SAID THAT THEY INSISTED ON RE-DESIGNING THE MILITARY HELMET ESPECIALLY FOR THE CANADIAN SOLDIERS, EVEN THOUGH THE CANADIAN HEAD IS THAT SAME SHAPE AS EVERYONE ELSES (NOT ACCORDING TO SOUTH PARK- SPLIT HEADS) THEN, HE TOLD ME 'ABOOT' THE SOLDIERS BEING SENT OUT ONTO THE DESERTS OF IRAQ...
....IN GREEN UNIFORMS!
APARENTLY THEY STUCK OUT LIKE 'CHRISTMAS TREES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT'! BUT, THE GOVERNMENT DID HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO ISSUE THEM WITH KHARKI COLOURED DESERT BOOTS, SO THEN AT LEAST THEIR FEET BLENDED IN... SO THEN ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS 'RESORT TO USING SPRAY PAINT TO SPRAY CAMOUFLAGE SHAPES ONTO THEIR GREEN UNIFORMS!
JESUS! AND I THOUGHT THE BRITS TOPPED IT FOR INCOMPETENCE!
IAN IS COMING OVER FOR A CHINWAG IN A BIT, AND I WILL GET MY LITTLE BRITAIN
BACK...
ITS ALL SO TIRING YOU KNOW!!!
CAN SOMEBODY MAKE THE RAIN STOP???
SEE YOUSE LOT LATER.
XXXXX
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment