Thursday, April 20, 2006




nah dont wozz about the ice cream - we have plenty in the freezer i think


From: Liona Miller-Simon Thursday, April 20, 2006 4:01 PM

Hey guys, shall I bring some ice cream as well? (sorry emily but the thought of apple pie with cheese turns my stomach......... you canadians and your weird things!)

"Butler, Kate (CSS)" wrote:

nice one, just when u think the coast is clear....something happens, how are your files tho? not too badly damaged?
everyone is after me today - it seems im a much sort after lady in my office when it comes to stapling and highlighting! ha! told them that im gonna start charging a fee for service heheh ;-)


From: Verena Gutheim Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:32 PM

Heehe. Just came back from an extended lunch break, we went to Queen Mary for lunch (with 15 people for coworkers birthday), ended up having a look around the Assessorize-shop and getting a coffee. So we were away at least 1.45 hours. Haahahaha. Then intended to sneak back in quietly. But coming back to my desk I managed to spill my non-fat-caf-caffee-latte onto my files which made me scream out loud. So far for sneaking back in unnoticed. Ha. Didn’t really work out the way I planned it.

Anyways am looking forward to see you guys hanging around at our place. Maybe we can even consider having a fancy picnic in the garden in front of our house. And as goes for Cheese and apple-pie: sounds a little bit too cheesy for me… Haha.



From: Butler, Kate (CSS) Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:38 PM

crackers, cheese and an apple slice are really good together...with a nice white wine...ooooh

but im unsure about cheese and apple pie!?...sounds kind of umm gross...how do u prepare the cheese with the pie?
oh and by the way, my mobile phone is about to die so will only be on email until 4:30


From: Liona Miller-Simon Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:00 PM

Oh my gosh, are you being serious? Cheese with apple pie, you cannot be serious I don't believe you

"Hallford, Emily (ENE)" wrote:

Anyone else like Cheddar Cheese with their apple pie? It’s amazing….think how good cheese and apples are together – if anyone fancies I’ll bring some cheddar for the pie….



From: Liona Miller-Simon April 20, 2006 12:12 PM

"i" - Im craving apple pie today so im gonna track one down and bring that

"Butler, Kate (CSS)" wrote:

ladies....slight change of plans....8pm tonight at me and verenas house....sarah is bringing a laptop with music and some beer, il also swing by the LCBO and get some wine and packet of chips and a dip....if downstairs is occupied we can always chill out in my room...so seeya at 8...or if you wanna come earlier thats cool too, watever takes your fancy....

all those in favour say 'I'...

From: Verena Gutheim Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:46 AM

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaw let’s make some more plans. I love making plans about future trips. Honestly I have the wrong profession I shouldn’t be in advertising I should be in tourism and travel. Don’t know how I could get so wrong…

Am looking sooooooooooooooo forward to have some cake and travel talk with you lovely chicks.
From Yoga: My arms are a bit sore…but my back especially around the shoulders is really sore. Well… good though.

I’ll bring the volcano cake and the rest of the butterscotch, cherries and chocolate from that junk-food and pride ‘n prejudice party we had the other week.
C u soooooooooon



From: Butler, Kate (CSS) Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:15 AM

its 'gaaawwwwjus'..or...' a bit a gorge' hehe

saras house for coffee and cake, and maybe making some road trip 'orrongements'

From: Liona Miller-Simon Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:06 AM

It's gorgeous outside and its so bloody hot in this office its like a sauna. Yoga was good yesterday my legs and arms are feeling a bit sore today.
Whats the plans for tonight?

"Butler, Kate (CSS)" wrote:

Ladies, are we sore this morning? How was yoga?
Me - im bored already haha surprise surprise….
Sara - shall we all come to yours at 8? What shall I bring?
Its so nice outside today, a sunny 21!!! ooooh

No comments: